Monday, September 30, 2013

Review: Friday Night Bites


Friday Night Bites
Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I am hooked! This is an awesome Urban Fantasy series with the right dosage of adventure, supernatural drama, mystery and romance. And above all, it's all about vampires!!!
Book # 2 delivered brilliantly. We're introduced a bit more into the life-changes Merit is facing regarding her change from human to vampire. And then her new role as Sentinel
Of House Cadogan. I simply enjoyed so much this book!
And ohhhh Ethan, you sexy Master vampire... You're so much more complicated than I thought.
What I specially love about this series is that it presents fresh new not-so-stereotypical characters into this genre. With having read so many books about vampires and the supernatural world, I feel
this series creates an alternate take where you really don't know what to expect.

I can't stop raving about the superb language, style and detailed descriptions. I am in love with this series and best of all, is still ongoing!!

*busy finding Book #3*





View all my reviews

No comments: