Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Steampunk stravaganza

A Study in Darkness (The Baskerville Affair, #2)A Study in Darkness by Emma Jane Holloway
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow, this was a blast! It took me longer than usual to finish this book, but boy oh boy it was 100% worth it! I savoured every single word, filling my imagination with all these amazing details that the very talented Emma Jane presents in this second instalment of the Baskerville affair.

Evelina Cooper, Sherlock Holmes' niece has a very turbulent time in her life. With the backstage of the infamous Jack the Ripper murders in London, this book's plot thickens, taking unexpected turns. I really recommend this series to all those who enjoy mysterious events, complicated relationships and steampunk adventures. I find the inspiration on Sherlock Holmes and all of its world refreshing to read!

View all my reviews

No comments: