Saturday, May 31, 2014

#ArmchairBEA - Wrap Up

First of all, a hugeeeee GRACIAS ~THANK YOU, to the wonderful people who coordinated Armchair BEA, the bloggers, moderators, cheerleaders and sponsors.

I believe I will become a regular participant in years to come since I have only warm-fuzzy-feelings on this, my first experience. I had so much fun during this week!

My main challenge: daily posts! Yikes :P I post weekly, and mostly reviews, so stepping out of my blogging routine was something new and exciting!

Armchair BEA was the perfect scenario to discuss, learn about new books, connect and meet so many wonderful people.

I'm very grateful to all of those who ventured to my blog, read my rants and commented.

Please don't be a stranger, come and say hi on my blog or here:
Goodreads*
Twitter

*I'm a GR addict, so you'll probably find me adding daily books to my neverending TBR pile!


success photo sucess_zps8631e709.gif




8 comments:

Joy Weese Moll (@joyweesemoll) said... Reply To This Comment

I had a wonderful first experience with Armchair BEA, too!

Elizabeth Bevins said... Reply To This Comment

I’ve had so much fun visiting all the blogs on Armchair BEA. This is my first year and I’ve had such a good time that I plan to come back next time. I’ve added a ton of books to my TBR list as well as added a lot of book friends on twitter, goodreads, and bloglovin. Thank you so much for participating and making it a great first year for me.

vikk simmons said... Reply To This Comment

It is interesting to participate in a week-long event like this. My third year and I plan to do again. Sounds like you really stepped out of your comfort zone.

Deb @ Read Write Tell said... Reply To This Comment

Boy howdy I hear you on the daily posts! I have participated before but never at this level, was on a committee, did the cheerleading thing...even moderated a twitter party. WAY out of my bloggin comfort zone. Glad your first year was a good one and _very_ glad you will be joining us next year!

Lina G said... Reply To This Comment

@Joy Weese Moll (@joyweesemoll)
Oh Joy, I'm already missing it!! Thank you so much for your comments and for being a cheerleader!!!

Have a nice week!!!

Lina G said... Reply To This Comment

@Elizabeth Bevins
The same to you!!! Thank you for stopping by!!! My TBR pike also skyrocketed :)

Lina G said... Reply To This Comment

@vikk simmons
Oh you're a pro on this event!!

It was fun and taught me a lot!! Next time I'll plan my post in advance :)

Lina G said... Reply To This Comment

@Deb @ Read Write Tell

Deb!!!!

I don't know how you managed lol :)

It was great and I loved your engaging enthusiasm on your blog :)