Why? Because I've recently discovered that this soup has superpowers of boosting your imagination and making you happy when reading High Fantasy books... Random, I know. But trust me. Give it a Go!
Lina's Magical Green Soup:
- A bunch of spinach
- 3 or 4 celery stacks, diced
- 1/2 a cup of green peas
- 1 head of fresh broccoli, diced
- 1 green pear peeled and diced (<---secret ingredient)
- 2 or 3 basil leaves
- 1/2 head of white onion, diced
- A little bit of diced fresh ginger (1/2 a teaspoon of powdered works as well)
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 Spoon of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
In a skillet, sauté the onion with olive oil.
Fill a medium pot with water, add all ingredients (including the sautéed onions) and bring to boil. Reduce heat. With a hand blender mix all ingredients, heat for 5 minutes and VOILÁ!
My advice, once you finish this magical soup have a warm cup of Earl Grey tea. It will give you extra super-powers!