Sunday, March 9, 2014

Review: Ender's Game Special 20th Anniversary Edition


Ender's Game Special 20th Anniversary Edition
Ender's Game Special 20th Anniversary Edition by Orson Scott Card

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Hhhooolllyyyyyy guacamole, this was intense, stressful and mind blowing! No wonder you're still famous and quite refreshing. I was glad I decided to listen to you in preparation for the movie!

A new kind of soldier
a new kind of soldier photo anewkindofsoldier_zps1fa3ea2d.gif

This book was just crazy! I can't believe I hadn't read it before. Almost all the sci fi novels I've read touch in one way or another with themes portrayed in this book. I'm now ready to watch the movie! Yay for Harrison Ford and Asa Butterfield!!

---EDIT:

The movie was even more amazing!!!! I like a sci-fi combination of book-movie I am able to share with the husband!

manouvering photo enderwar_zps7feaf62d.gif

View all my reviews

No comments: