Sunday, March 30, 2014

I am ready for you, lovely book!

Ann Aguirre is one of my "to-go" fantasy reading authors who isn't shy of trying lots of genres (adult and YA) and is by far the most prolific writer I know. She has made my reading take new directions. I first encountered Sirantha Jax and her totally slow-building, mindblowing Grimspace romantic sci-fi series. Then, I got the pleasure to read her YA dystopian adventures from the Razorland trilogy. She has a lot of witty, crafty stories going on, and her twitter account will give you hours of entertainment. 

A month ago she announced on her website an exciting giveaway, to encourage bloggers to familiarize with her books, in an effort to encourage readers and reviews. She is always keeping up with her author-reader bond.

I am excited that I got picked up, as being in an international location is not always that easy to receive such bounties. 

So, last week (almost for my birthday - yay!), I received a signed copy of "Bronze Gods", the first instalment from the Apparatus Infernum series, she co-authored with her husband, AndrĂ©s. 

























Isn't this pretty?

I am so excited to start this book!


3 comments:

The Bookish Manicurist said... Reply To This Comment

I've never read any of her books, though I've heard of many of them! Maybe this will be the year I'll give them a go.

Also, happy birthday! And, congrats on receiving the book!

Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

Lina G said... Reply To This Comment

Oh, thank youuuu for your birthday wishes :)

Lina G said... Reply To This Comment

Ooops that sounded strange, haha my birthday wishes from you --- lol :)