Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Review: Reached


Reached
Reached by Ally Condie

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



It was loooooonngggg 512 longggg pages. I was almost going to drop it around the 300 mark. But I sort of wanted to know what was going to happen, so I kept on reading.
I think the book is too full of poetry for my liking, and noooooothhhiiingggg really happens. The first and second books had at least some action, mystery, thrills in hiding and created some tensions with the main characters. This one was just: there is a plague, oh, let's try to fix this, oh I'm Cassia or Kay or Xander but we all sound the same. Oh paper is so nice, oh salmon are so weird, oh, people are like zombies, oh, who is the Pilot, oh, so there is no actual explanation of what will happen....
Ughhhhh
Why did I did this to myself? I don't even like poetry or did I enjoy reading the previous 2... I must be a masochist! But seriously, aside my crankiness, I am glad this trilogy is over!!!! I was curious enough to finish it, so it wasn't THAT bad ;)



View all my reviews

No comments: