Saturday, December 15, 2012

On how I get easily entertained with a book series

A year and a month ago I read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, and I loved it. It's as eerie and mysterious as its book cover. I sat down and in 2 days I finished this book. I was very happy to know that this is a trilogy, so I did assume many unanswered questions will be present. Oh boy...I was blissfully assuming just some lingering plot lines unresolved. And I was happily disappointed! This book was better than I expected and more than I though I wanted. So I sat down today with book #2 The Evolution of Mara Dyer and all of a sudden I just had the strongest necessity to go back and re-read the first one. Not because I didn't remember... No no because I wanted to set myself up in that amazing mood!
Oh this was great! The best re-read ever! I have happily finished reading book #1 in less than 4 hours and now I'm ready for The Evolution!
Ahhhhh the joys of reading :)

No comments: