Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Review: Numbers


Numbers
Numbers by Rachel Ward

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Sad and strange. This is all I can think about after finishing this book. The paranormal theme of seeing the date people will die felt more like an excuse to tell a story of a broken teenager, a middle-low class setting and some cultural clashes... yes, The Clash's London Calling was in my mind the whole time I was reading this, and I know I am being very stereotypical.

description

What I liked about this story was the setting. It was fresh to read something so foreign yet so well described. I could almost feel and see England's landscape and that was great.

The story.... meh. I don't think I will be that interested in reading the sequels, maybe not right now.



View all my reviews

No comments: