Sunday, November 13, 2011

Review: The Forest of Hands and Teeth

The Forest of Hands and Teeth
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



It took me some time to really fully understand this book. It describes the road to madness that the main character does, living in a town surrounded by a fence and a forest of undead -zombies, hell yeah!

At first I wasn't convinced about the motives and events surrounding Mary's actions, but after careful consideration it really makes sense (if zombies and a post apocalyptic life exists). She goes crazy and the book describes this madness flawlessly. It does reminds me on some parts of M. Night Shyamalan's 2004 movie "The Village" which brings the whole creepiness of zombies, village life, and an outside "hope" to a different level.
I recommend it to anyone who wants to have a glimpse of despair, adventure and zombies!!!



View all my reviews

No comments: