Friday, November 26, 2010

Mastering the mystery of Masters

I graduated from my Master in Anthropology yesterday :) it was quite
fun to see the online ceremony. All those happy new grads who like me
share this fuzzy feeling of accomplishment. Yay! I should have been
chosen to write the speech ;)

Oh well, I can just give my own private speech once I receive my
diploma by mail. I have the strong feeling my family won't enjoy it
too much... Well, maybe I'll just post the first 12 pages of the
draft so it will be more enjoyable for them! (insert cheerful giggle sound here)
Nah, Just joking I am not that enthusiastic! Simply very grateful and happy!!

But just in case you were wondering, here is the aproved and published
on line version of my thesis: Aboriginal People in a Time of Disorder.
https://circle.ubc.ca/bitstream/handle/2429/27951/ubc_2010_fall_gomez-isaza_lina.pdf?sequence=3
If the link fails and you really want to read, google my name: Lina
Gomez-Isaza and you'll find it!
Happy reading
And Congratulations to me!

--

No comments: