Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thesis revisions 101

Study combo 101
1) Creating a very changeable playlist, including Depeche Mode, Tool, Placebo, Puscifer, NIN, a track or two of Radiohead and let the "radio" option surprise you: Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

2) Carefully timing your accomplishments, no matter how small or big they are: mytomatoes.com

3) Icream and Coffee.... lots of the latter yummm yummm

4) Relaxxxx and keep breathing, you still have 11 hours more of work until the next deadline.

4) Think about fun times.....hey, after I finish THIS, I'll have to find some nice hikes to keep me sane. Beyond the multiple activities I have in my mind: job hunting,  moving, and the 10000 x projects I have stacked in my imaginary to-do-list) 

No comments: