Sunday, April 18, 2010

One dessert at a time

On my goal to stay productive, creative, relaxed, while writing up my thesis, cooking has been a great way to enjoy and have fun -woa! such "easy" goals- I have become a very enthusiastic dessert maker. The AllRecipes webpage is now part of my weekly routine to find something delicious to make: it gives me culinary inspiration and helps me use all sorts of ingredients available in our kitchen. I have a profile and have added some reviews and pictures. They have absolutely fantastic recipes, which I have to thank my friend Jayme for introducing me to this page.
Sooooo to keep up with my Cooking extravaganza I am adding some pictures of some of my latest creations:

Snowball cookies!!
Chocolate cakes
                                                                            Key lime pie

They are all proud products of my once in a weekday midnight baking sessions.

PS. Update on my thesis: more drafts submitted, waiting for feedback is a great feeling (seriously)!!

I am keeping up with the calorie intake haha!

No comments: